Ever stare at a Starbucks menu, frozen by the kaleidoscope of latte flavors?
Can’t help but feel like a kid lost in a candy store?
Hey, you’re not alone.
That feeling of sinking in a delicious swirl of confusion is real. It’s like picking a favorite star out of a latte galaxy!
The aim of this article is to shed some light on all of the Starbucks latte flavors out there. And hopefully transform your ‘coffee overwhelm’ into ‘latte love’ with a hefty, irresistible dose of caffeinated wisdom.
For a handy reference, the table below lists all the flavors mentioned in this article.
Note, while most of the drinks in this table/article are lattes, we’ve also included some other non-latte drinks to give a more well-rounded list.
|The Classics||Seasonal Specialities||Vegan Varieties||International Favorites||Bold and Daring|
|Caffe Latte||Pumpkin Spice Latte||Almond Milk Honey Flat White||London Fog Tea Latte||Chile Mocha Latte|
|Caramel Latte||Gingerbread Latte||Soy Chai Tea Latte||Matcha Green Tea Latte||Cocoa Caramel Latte|
|Vanilla Latte||Peppermint Mocha||Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato||Chai Latte||S’mores Latte|
|Mocha Latte||Toasted White Chocolate Mocha||Oat Milk Honey Latte||Cafe au Lait||Salted Caramel Mocha Latte|
|Cinnamon Dolce Latte||Caramel Brulée Latte||Vegan Matcha Green Tea Latte with Soy Milk||Cappuccino||Horchata Almond Milk Latte|
|Hazelnut Latte||Eggnog Latte||Almond Milk Vanilla Latte||Café Miel||Vanilla Bean Latte with Coconut Milk|
|White Chocolate Mocha Latte||Maple Pecan Latte||Cinnamon Oat Milk Macchiato||Café Mocha||Raspberry Black Currant Latte|
|Tiramisu Latte||Cherry Mocha||Coconut Milk Latte||Café Con Leche||Peppermint Vanilla Latte|
|Flat White||Juniper Latte||Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Milk Macchiato||Flat White||Butterscotch Latte|
|Espresso Macchiato||Pistachio Latte||Golden Ginger Drink||Espresso Con Panna||Cinnamon Roll Latte|
Ready to explore the 50 Starbucks latte flavors you must try?
Let’s dive in!
50 Starbucks Latte Flavors to Unleash Your Tastebuds
We’ve divided our list into 5 categories with 10 coffees per category. First up are the classics.
1-10 The Classics.
These are the ones you’ve probably tried, or at least heard of.
But have you ever wondered why they taste so unique?
Take the Caffè Latte for instance, the perfect balance of steamed milk and rich espresso, topped with a light layer of foam. Simple, but scrumptious.
Or the Caramel Latte, a sweet spin on the classic, with the caramel bringing a rich, buttery twist to the party.
From Vanilla to Mocha, Cinnamon Dolce to Hazelnut, each classic latte flavor has a unique story.
Did you know that the Tiramisu Latte was inspired by the classic Italian dessert? Yep, that’s where it gets its hints of vanilla, cocoa, and mascarpone.
And for those who like a bit of a twist, try the Espresso Macchiato. It’s just a shot of espresso with a spot of steamed milk… but it packs a punch!
Here’s a list of our favorite “classic” lattes:
1. Caffè Latte: The perfect balance of steamed milk and rich espresso, topped with a light layer of foam.
2. Caramel Latte: Rich espresso blended with steamed milk and classic caramel syrup, topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
3. Vanilla Latte: A comforting blend of espresso, steamed milk, and classic vanilla syrup.
4. Mocha Latte: Espresso combined with sweet mocha sauce and steamed milk, crowned with whipped cream.
5. Cinnamon Dolce Latte: Espresso blended with steamed milk, cinnamon dolce syrup, topped with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
6. Hazelnut Latte: Nutty and sweet, this latte is a blend of espresso, steamed milk, and hazelnut syrup.
7. White Chocolate Mocha Latte: Creamy white chocolate sauce meets espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream.
8. Tiramisu Latte: This espresso drink features hints of vanilla, cocoa, and mascarpone, reminiscent of the classic Italian dessert.
9. Flat White: Technically different to a latte, since it has less milk. The flat white is a bold shot of espresso combined with steamed milk.
10. Espresso Macchiato: A non-latte drink to close out the classics, the espresso macchiato is a shot of espresso with a spot of steamed milk.
11-20 Seasonal Specialties
Moving on to seasonal specialties, these coffees really know how to ring in the season.
Take the Pumpkin Spice Latte for instance. A sip of this, and you’re frolicking in a pile of fall leaves.
And the Gingerbread Latte? It’s like having a jolly, frosted gingerbread man dancing on your taste buds.
For the winter holidays, the Peppermint Mocha is a must. That minty coolness mixed with rich chocolate…it’s like a festive Christmas sweater for your mouth!
Ever heard of a Juniper Latte? This winter special combines espresso with steamed milk and juniper syrup, creating a pine-like flavor with a hint of citrus. It’s like a snowy winter forest, in a cup.
Our list of seasonal specialities:
11. Pumpkin Spice Latte: Celebrate fall with espresso, pumpkin-flavored syrup, steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.
12. Gingerbread Latte: A winter special, with gingerbread syrup blended with espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.
13. Peppermint Mocha: A festive combination of espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
14. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha: This holiday special features espresso, steamed milk, and caramelized white chocolate, topped with whipped cream and holiday sugar sparkles.
15. Caramel Brulée Latte: Enjoy winter with this blend of espresso, steamed milk, and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée topping.
16. Eggnog Latte: A holiday classic, this latte features steamed eggnog and signature espresso.
17. Maple Pecan Latte: An autumn favorite with flavors of maple syrup, pecan, and brown butter, this latte is finished with a sugar topping.
18. Cherry Mocha: This Valentine’s Day special has flavors of candied cherry and rich mocha sauce combined with espresso and steamed milk.
19. Juniper Latte: This winter special combines espresso with steamed milk and juniper syrup, creating a pine-like flavor with a hint of citrus.
20. Pistachio Latte: A winter treat, this latte combines the flavors of pistachio and steamed milk, topped with a brown butter topping.
21-30 Vegan Varieties
Next up, we’re diving into the world of vegan varieties.
Who said you need dairy to enjoy a good latte?
The Almond Milk Honey Flat White is delightful proof that vegan can be absolutely delicious.
Or how about the Golden Ginger Drink? Spicy-sweet and oh-so-refreshing, it’s a ginger, pineapple, and turmeric delight shaken with coconut milk.
Our list of Vegan Varieties:
(Note: Many Starbucks drinks can be made vegan by replacing dairy milk with plant-based milk and removing whipped cream. Here are vegan-friendly versions of popular drinks.)
21. Almond Milk Honey Flat White: A vegan take on the Flat White, made with almond milk and honey blend.
22. Soy Chai Tea Latte: Chai tea combined with steamed soy milk and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
23. Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato: Espresso shots paired with coconut milk, topped with caramel and mocha drizzle.
24. Oat Milk Honey Latte: This vegan latte features oat milk and Starbucks Blonde Espresso, sweetened with honey.
25. Vegan Matcha Green Tea Latte with Soy Milk: Creamy matcha green tea mixed with steamed soy milk.
26. Almond Milk Vanilla Latte: A vegan twist on the classic latte, made with almond milk and vanilla syrup.
27. Cinnamon Oat Milk Macchiato: An oat milk version of the classic macchiato, featuring cinnamon dolce syrup.
28. Coconut Milk Latte: A simple but delicious latte, made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso and creamy coconut milk.
29. Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Milk Macchiato: Made with coconut milk, this delicious latte blends the flavors of mocha and hazelnut.
30. Golden Ginger Drink: A non-coffee, spicy-sweet vegan option, made with ginger, pineapple, and turmeric flavors, shaken with coconut milk.
31-40 The Globetrotter’s Pick (International Favorites)
The globetrotter’s pick takes us on an international journey.
Ever sipped on a London Fog Tea Latte? Earl Grey tea, vanilla syrup, and a hint of lavender – it’s like a cozy London afternoon.
Or how about a Café Miel? This Spanish favorite, made with espresso, steamed milk, honey, and cinnamon, tastes like a sunny afternoon in a Spanish plaza.
Our international favorites:
31. London Fog Tea Latte: Earl Grey tea and vanilla syrup are combined with steamed milk and topped with a hint of lavender.
32. Matcha Green Tea Latte: A creamy blend of matcha green tea powder with steamed milk, a favorite in Japan.
33. Chai Latte: Black tea infused with cinnamon, clove, and other warming spices, combined with steamed milk, a nod to India.
34. Cafe au Lait: A simple combination of strong brewed coffee and steamed milk, a traditional French breakfast drink.
35. Cappuccino: An Italian classic, a double shot of espresso topped with steamed milk foam.
36. Café Miel: A Spanish favorite, made with espresso, steamed milk, honey, and cinnamon.
37. Café Mocha: A nod to Italy, this drink combines espresso and mocha sauce with steamed milk.
38. Café Con Leche: Another Spanish gem, this latte features espresso with plenty of steamed milk.
39. Flat White: A coffeehouse staple from Australia, this latte is made with ristretto shots of espresso and steamed whole milk.
40. Espresso Con Panna: This Italian favorite features a shot of espresso topped with whipped cream.
41-50: The Bold and Daring (Adventurous Flavor Combinations)
Finally, for the brave, we present the bold and daring combinations.
The Chile Mocha Latte? A firecracker of flavors!
Or perhaps the Raspberry Black Currant Latte tickles your fancy, with its bold and fruity twist.
The Butterscotch Latte is a trip down memory lane, recalling those delightful butterscotch candies we all used to sneak from the candy jar.
Our bold and daring flavors:
41. Chile Mocha Latte: A bold combination of espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce, and chile pepper.
42. Cocoa Caramel Latte: This unique latte features a combination of chocolate and caramel with a shot of espresso.
43. S’mores Latte: This latte tastes just like the campfire favorite, combining marshmallow syrup, chocolate sauce, and a shot of espresso.
44. Salted Caramel Mocha Latte: This adventurous latte combines salty and sweet, featuring toffee nut syrup, mocha sauce, and a shot of espresso.
45. Horchata Almond Milk Latte: Inspired by the traditional Mexican drink, this latte is made with almond milk, cinnamon syrup, and espresso.
46. Vanilla Bean Latte with Coconut Milk: This adventurous latte combines vanilla bean flavor with tropical coconut milk and a shot of espresso.
47. Raspberry Black Currant Latte: A bold and fruity latte, featuring raspberry and black currant flavors combined with a shot of espresso.
48. Peppermint Vanilla Latte: A bold combination of sweet vanilla and cool peppermint, paired with a shot of espresso.
49. Butterscotch Latte: This unique latte combines rich butterscotch flavor with a shot of espresso, a truly daring choice.
50. Cinnamon Roll Latte: This choice tastes like a warm cinnamon roll, made with cinnamon dolce syrup and vanilla, combined with a shot of espresso.
Savoring the Final Sip…
Navigating through the maze of Starbucks latte flavors can be daunting.
But now that we’ve unpacked these 50 flavors, I hope you’re a little more clear on what’s out there. You now have the knowledge to transform your next Starbucks visit into an exploration, not an exercise in uncertainty.
But your coffee journey doesn’t end here.
Consider this guide an invitation to step out of your comfort zone and into the wide world of lattes.
One flavor at a time, one week at a time.
Here’s to embracing new coffee experiences with conviction. Your next favorite latte is waiting.
And if you need more information, check out our article on the 20 most popular coffees out there. Or why not learn to make your very own cold brew at home.